Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shcho Trappelos?

I'm not sure why, but ever since I've gotten back from Moldova, I have been absolutely horrendous at updating my blog. So not that Friday is on the horizon, I will fill you in on the main events of my week:

1) I kicked a dog in the face. It was absolutely terrible.

2) I have viewed two new places to live... and I have to decide tomorrow which one I will choose! (Upcoming: the pro's and con's of each!)

3) I perfected stove-top popcorn (I am a master!)

4) And best of all... my coworkers were stupefied as I said a speech in flawless sourjic... all by myself!

5) I had students from three schools at my German club today -- and parents. The purpose? They wanted to know who "Ms. Ashley" was, and why everyone in the city was talking about her. Currently on cloud 9!


No comments:

Post a Comment