Thursday, March 15, 2012

What A Day

I went to school today to find out all my classes have been cancelled. At first I was ecstatic and then I realized... I have nothing else to do. At all. So how have I occupied my Thursday? I have dusted my entire flat, I've scrubbed my toilet, washed my duvet, shoveled my balcony, cleaned my refrigerator, learned some new Russian words and practiced some of my Ukrainian grammar. I have two more hours until German club... which lasts forty five minutes. So... I think I will teach myself French. I'll keep you posted on how that's going... but on the bright side, a surprise visit from my landlady today included many compliments of how Ukrainian I'm becoming, although I fear that might just mean I shower less and have gained weight...

Oh and, spring not coming fast enough for you? This should help:




No comments:

Post a Comment